Badlands

Yet another blank weekend. If the premiership is reduced to 8 or 12 teams who will they play? Each other 4 times a year? Thankfully with the demise of the BIC then we can get back to a sensible fixture list for at least 18/19 season. Why play on international weekends - with Friday night or early kick offs. Stick to 2.30 Saturday please.

Comments

• Completely agree. How many were at Sardis Road on Saturday?

• That would make for interesting reading. Might be the lowest crowd recorded for a rugby game at Sardis? 30 - 40 paying public.

• The WRU control the MEDIA and our CLUB, it is not so long ago that artificial team was not welcome at Sardis, how times have changed, in respect of the crowd if posted, it will be incorrect, if you notice there is still no report on last week's result. On a more positive note let's fill the place next week and show the MEDIA what a real crowd looks like.

• According to blues site crowd was 200

• @shadow said:
    According to blues site crowd was 200

To get to that figure, they must have included all the players, support staff, stewards and ball boys. I called into the club yesterday to go to the shop, the game had already started, and there were not 200 people watching. It looked as if the crowd was struggling to reach 3 figures.

• there was definitely at least 200 there. The club house bar was full before the game. Don,t forget the youth played earlier that day and cambrian v abercynon was also there at 5 o clock. minimum 200 plus some people who were at a wedding in the club as well.

• @ne1 said:
    there was definitely at least 200 there. The club house bar was full before the game. Don,t forget the youth played earlier that day and cambrian v abercynon was also there at 5 o clock. minimum 200 plus some people who were at a wedding in the club as well.

I think I'll have to get you to count out my next wages, I will definitely have more than I should. I was there about 2.45 - 3pm, and as I said, there is no way there were 200 there at that time. I doubt very much that those attending the wedding party sat and watched the game.

• I watched the game and there was around 200 there watching

• @Lloyd said:
    I watched the game and there was around 200 there watching

We'll have to agree to disagree about that. If the crowd that was there was approaching the 200 figure, then we must be getting 3 - 4000 every week.