Rugby section of forum

Can't see rugby section on forum anymore, any ideas?

Comments

• Have you tried logging in and out of your account?

• Tends to happen to me quite often on my phone, despite ticking the keep me logged in box.

• Yeah tried logging out,still can't get it!

• It seems that some people have no access to the Rugby section whilst others have - apologies whilst we try to solve the problem.

• Once I log out and then sign in again the problem goes but I do have to do it quite regularly if I want to read the latest posts

• Remember the old forum that people complained about ? The good old days !

• Well said Mole. Sometimes you don't miss what you have till it'gone. I gather the old forum was very difficult to maintain but this current site is generally inferior imo.

• Every month the rugby section disappears and I have to re-sign in (although I click on "keep me signed in"). Last December when I did this the site wouldn't accept my username and password so I had to change both to access the rugby (after much messing about). A few days ago it when I did my usual re-signing in, it wouldn't accept my new or previous usernames/passwords. When I tried to re-register, it kept saying that my email address was already being used (yes, by me). I have now had to create a new email address and another new username/password. Surely I shouldn't have to keep doing this. Anybody know why has the site would stop accepting my details.

• I had the same issue. Hence Sion king 2. Kicks me out every month - must be a security settings thing.

• @The_Sion_King said:
    I had the same issue. Hence Sion king 2. Kicks me out every month - must be a security settings thing.

That's annoying enough but I can't understand why username/password are OK for months then one day out of rhe blue they are not accepted any more. It would be nice if somebody from the club would answer this but I doubt it somehow.

• I had the same issue but turned out I become a banned user over night.

• @Stone said:
    I had the same issue but turned out I become a banned user over night.

How did you sort it out

• I didn't l, I just signed up with another email account

• @Stone said:
    I didn't l, I just signed up with another email account

OK cheers

• Same here!
    My original user Sam Ponty got banned so I’m also on my second account now!

• Does anyone know why this happens or is it something we just have to put up with.