Hall of fame

Not so much a suggestion more of a question. When will the player Hall of Fame be made available on this site please?

Comments

• @ComeonthePont said:
    Not so much a suggestion more of a question. When will the player Hall of Fame be made available on this site please?

Looks like never ComeonthePont. No reply from club, makes you wonder if they really want any suggestions.

• A shame. We have such a great back story. Surprised the photos and penpics were not copied across fron the previous site.

• Apologies for late response to this thread. It was not possible to migrate the Hall of Fame section from the previous to the new website. We are looking at options to link to the archive or possibly to rebuild the entire section - a hell of a lot of work!

• Thanks Guto.
    All you do is really appreciated. A feature that I felt was very good but now is lost to us.
    As someone who views the site regularly I think far fewer use this site at least based on thd forum threads which seem to have dropped off a lot.
    COTP

• Oh hell's teeth, I've just spotted this. The Hall of Fame was a labour of love - it took years of work for me to build. This saddens me.

• @owswills said:
    Oh hell's teeth, I've just spotted this. The Hall of Fame was a labour of love - it took years of work for me to build. This saddens me.

Hi Owen
    I have just spotted your message here.
    The hall of fame has been uploaded since my query to Guto so all is not lost.
    Guto is no longer involved with us as I understand it which i think is a shame but there you go.
    Would be great to have you back mind!
    Hwyl am y tro
    COTP