World Cup games

Anything going on at the clubhouse? Couple of midweek Wales games but mostly early sunday games.

Comments

• @The_Sion_King said:
    Anything going on at the clubhouse? Couple of midweek Wales games but mostly early sunday games.

There's a breakfast morning for the Australia game, Brynmor Williams guest speaker and you get a cup of coffee and a bacon roll before the game and i think he's going to say a few more words post game and all for only £25

• @Chclda15 said:

@The_Sion_King said:

There's a breakfast morning for the Australia game, Brynmor Williams guest speaker and you get a cup of coffee and a bacon roll before the game and i think he's going to say a few more words post game and all for only £25

This event has now been cancelled

• Is the clubhouse open for the wales v Georgia game on Monday morning?

• Shame the Brynmor event is cancelled

• @ComeonthePont said:
    Shame the Brynmor event is cancelled

Not enough tickets sold and let's be honest who wants to pay £25 to listen to Brynmor Williams.

• I thought it was a good initiative but clearly hasn't worked out that way.

• edited September 2019

@ComeonthePont said:
    I thought it was a good initiative but clearly hasn't worked out that way.

I think it was a good idea in principle if the kick off times weren’t so early. Unavoidable obviously due to location but if the World Cup was in the NH I think people would have paid the ticket money to make an afternoon/evening of it. Not particularly appealing to go out so early on a Sunday morning.